CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 9, 2007

Missing Maryland

One more post....

Today I found myself missing Maryland... If you have never been in the fall make sure it something you do before you die!

I miss the colors of the trees the musky smell of the leaves the way the crunch under your feet as you walk down the street...The crisp fell of the air...all of the green and trees is bright colors!

My amazing friends I left there...They are some of the best women I have ever had the pleasure of calling friend!!!!

xoxoxox

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww we so should have taken you up to Cascade Springs in time to enjoy the fall colors up there. We'll get up there next year, if we're still here...and if not, you'll have to take pictures of it for me and send them :)