CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 23, 2011

Making the Most of it...

You learn many things when you move around as much as we do. You learn who you are inside and out, how you will handle situations, how you can change an out come, how to make friends, who to invest in. But, sometimes there are bumps in the road. You learn from those as well. I am happy for the changes that we have each made ,who we are becoming. Watching my children learn from these things also. They see the real you, the good, the bad and the ugly. I am thankful to have them watching me, it makes me think about my choices more often and the example I am displaying to them. They learn from how we relate to others. They will know how to be a good friend based on what kind of friend they have seen me be. It never surprises me the people who choose to stay in touch with you and the ones who let you fall by the wayside. It is always the people who value relationship, friendship or who shared a deeper bond. It's about sharing those everyday moments of your life, they become like your extended family. You laugh, fight and make up. I am thankful for all the people who have come in and out of my life. For the ones who have stayed and the ones who have not. They all mean something on this journey!

1 comments:

Rachael Parker said...

It's nice to hear about your kids learning. As I still consider a kid my self I can relate. If it ever get rough from them just know every one get through it.