CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 13, 2008

Things have been crazzzay

Life has been pretty much a blur for the last few week...
I had gone to the doctor because I just have not been feeling like myself.
He took me off my birth control and did tons of blood work.
We his office called the other night and my Thyroid is way off.
So, they started me on medication, but he would like to see me
to discuss the rest of his findings! In my mind never a good thing!
So my appointment is next Wednesday and will see what he has to say!

All I hope is to be back in the swing of things soon!
My life does not condone taking a nap everyday.
By afternoon my battery is completely gone.
So whatever I need to get done has to be done by the
morning or else it is not getting done!

Hope your life is doing well!

Hey friend, do not worry about crazy people! I never do!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be glad when you're feeling like yourself again - you put up a good front but I can tell it's worn on you!
I'm excited for next week and our planned activities! ;)

lvs2dance said...

Hey girl! I am sorry to hear that you are under the weather! We missed you at our last scrappin night...the page was so darling! Will you be at our next one? I hope that the test results come back with happiness! My mom's thyroid is off also so she is on all kinds of medication. Hopefully you will be filling better soon!