CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Life takes turns

Isn't it funny how things change so quickly? How irony always plays apart? How we meet the right people at just the right time in life? How they change us?

Irony~ My friend Shanna is moving to Texas. Right by where I use to live.
I am sure this will be a big adjustment for them. I am confidant that they will fall in love with it!
It will take them sometime getting use to the flatness, no snow and everyone smiling and saying hi, how are you today honey, ya'll and all that.

But, they will learn to love it! It is so different from here. But when one place is all you have ever known it is a hard transition. I will miss her alot though! She was my 1st friend in Utah, but I know we will remain friends. Plus you never know where I will end up next!

I cannot wait to hangout with her and the kids on Friday...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! You're not supposed to make me CRY!!! I am having a much better day today. I took a walk and shook out the cobwebs.

I'm gonna miss you and the boys so much - it almost doesn't seem fair :(