CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 9, 2009

Planted

Do you ever find yourself planted rooted deeply in thought. I have lately more then not. I often see my past like snapshots and short stories. There are many things I wish that I would have said more often.

Tonight we (Lety,Kathy and I) went to see Tyler Perry's The Marriage Counselor. It was so funny!!! It makes you think about how one mistake can lead to another and before you know it your whole life can be turned upside down. The grass isn't always greener on the other side kind of thing. With a ton of laughs!

It has been a long week and I have been missing being around familiar faces and places. Long night out on the street in the neighborhood, just laughing and having a great time. I know that once you leave a place that when you go back it is never the same, yet I am ready to move on again and find that place where laughter and the main thing goin'on!

For me moving is like therapy you can re-invent yourself everytime. You grow and learn alot about yourself by being put in new places and new sistuations with new people!

0 comments: