CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Work in progress

Why is it that the best lessons learned in life are some of the hardest. Mostly taught to us as children and hard to follow as adults. Like treat others as you want to be treated, if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all. Why do we lose that sense of right and wrong, what we should and shouldn't do. I am defiantly a work in progress and would profess nothing less. I hope that I am being a good example for my children and think often about the choices I make. I want people in my life who are light hearted and don't always take themselves to serious or can laugh and have fun, yet are tender and kind to others and think about what they say or do. I am not always the most gracious of people and have been known to let my true feelings show more then once. I am often wrong and will admit it and seek to change. I try to look for good before the bad and do not want to be bitter in this place. I try to keep my heart open and my feelings to myself (though at times it gets the best of me). Live and let live isn't that the saying. Well, I must keep my heart right...

1 comments:

??? said...

Toddler's body found along freeway. Suspects drop cash along while in police chase. Fritzl gets life in Austrian prison for incest. Sometimes, I look at the news headlines on my computer screen and wonder is there good in all? Yes, live and let live, but I'm glad you say what's in your heart, which is by the way, usually right, because people like you must protest against what is wrong in this world.