CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

People

People aren't they just funny. Complex creatures made up of there own insecurities that they are always trying to project on those who are not. At times I could just live without them. But, there are a few rare gems you find along the ways. Who carve out new meaning to you and your life. They are the reason I bother. I love them the ones you find by accident in life that you are instantly drawn to and know you will remain friends. The ones you are free to share your life with and be yourself with. It is the few that i have found here in Utah and I love them, there outlook and perspective is inspiring.

It is the ones with the hang ups that think they know it all and are always right about everything I could live with out. They can dish is out by the tons, but cannot take it at all. Who talk the talk but cannot walk the walk. We should all just live and let live! Be kind it won't hurt you nor will it kill you. I understand that there are people who do not know what true relationship is. Maybe because they were not shown it as a child or just have no idea. Even though they often think that they do!

yet again my rant!

0 comments: