CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Where does the time go?

In the morning K-4 will be 4 it seems like only yesterday I was fighting with the doctor who was insisting that I have a c-section. He was born right in between Silvia and my dad's birthdays. It is funny to think that he had moved 4 times already in his short life from Maryland to Texas and Texas to Utah 2 different houses in Utah. I cannot imagine life with out him. He is funny, loves to laugh, thinks he can do anything his brothers can do. Much to my surprise he is looking forward to not being the baby anymore and to being a big brother. Even though I am sure he has no idea how much that will change his little world. When we moved to Utah he was still a little guy in diapers, now he is starting pre-school this week. I love being a mom and having my boys around I am sad that summer is coming to and end. Even though I am looking forward to getting back into a routine I am going to miss them being around the house all day!

0 comments: