CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Moving on...

It always seems that once school starts time just begins to fly by me. All my days blend together, with so much more on my plate this year it is one right after the next. The boys all have different schedules, 2 schools and 4 schedules all I do is drive around. Plus I am on the PTO so there is always a meeting or a fundraiser. Then waiting to find out what we are having before I buy anything for this new little addition. I am awaiting the arrival of fall it is my favorite time of year. It always makes me miss Maryland, the colors, smells and festivals.

Last night I sat and watched K-1 play basketball with his dad. It makes me so happy to know that I made the right choice in marrying this man and spending the rest of my life with him. To watch my oldest think his dad is the greatest dad in the whole world even if he can't dunk anymore. He is so loving to our children and spent his teenage years imagining himself as a dad. Even when I feel my cup is overflowing I wouldn't change a moment of it. Life is crazy with 4 boys and one who knows what on the way, but I am glad that I have learned to roll with the punches and try to make the best of whatever comes my way!

2 comments:

Cathy said...

You are a great mom and a great person. Hang in there! "You're gonna miss this..":)

Anonymous said...

Awww ;) You have to take some pictures of fall stuff for me...I miss that here!

I like the new layout!

You better call me when you find out what the baby is!