CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 28, 2009

Amazed

I am so amazed at how much the heart can grow and stretch. At our ability to love and make room for another person as though they were always present. Every time I have had a child I thought how can I love one more person, and be able to give them all what they need. Somehow it just happens! You make room and the new little person makes all of your lives better just by having them and it re-enforces motherhood once again and our ability to care for ad love our young. In a way that only a mother can love. Watching how the boys have responded to a sister and how they never miss a beat and keep on ticking along as thought things have always been this way. Like this is how life was meant to be. They are my tiny hero's, I hope that when all 5 of my children look back on their lives the one thing they know for sure is they were loved. That they grew up in a loving home, that they never felt left out or not wanted. They are these great people who have compassion, share, and laugh all the time. I hope life is kind to them and that they always stay that way!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this post - I have goosebumps and am so glad things are moving along. I hope it's going smoothly for you!