CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

People are Strange

Why are people so strange? Why do they put to much time worrying about the doings of others? I just do not get it! Is life not full enough already that you have to be thinking about others all the time? I personally do not have the energy to put into that. With five kids it is the last thing I have time for. I think that everyone would be better off if they would just concentrate on their own lives.

I am so thankful for the gifts I have in this life. My husband, children and my friends. It truly only takes one person to make a difference! So if we would all care enough and try to make it better this world we leave to our children someday. We can all do our part and it doesn't have to be huge just try!

0 comments: