CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Living in the moment

This year I am tying to live in the moment more. To not let things get to me. There are so many obstacles in life, we all need less distraction. I am learning more to take things in stride, what you cannot change and continue to move forward. No matter what that may look like. This year is bound to be better then the last. It has already started out better, we have a beautiful daughter. With the many changes facing our family I will rest assured that it is all in God's hands and that He knows what is best.

Today Kevin turned 42. As I think back to when I first saw him he was a striking 6'7 210 lbs and he had muscles back then. He was wearing khaki pants, white button down shirt and a floral tie. He was tan just coming back from vacation and he would not even look me in the eyes back then. He would get to nervous and smile all the time.

Now I think of how we have both changed over the years, rubbing off on each other. I love this man so much and I hope we have 50= more birthdays together!

0 comments: