CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Summer has come to an End...

The kids are all back in school and this week I am off again to the gym! I need to loose the 30lbs I put back on after having baby k-5.

The other day I was at Wal*mart and a mom looked at me dazed shopping with only 1 kid and said two more days only two more days. Like I could identify with her, while I am shopping with 5 kids who were well behaved! Two cart full of groceries and 5 kids makes for a long shopping trip! In that moment I was thinking how sad I would be to not have the boys around everyday, how bored their sister would be without them to entertain her. With 3 in all day and one going three days a week it will be way to quite and leave only me to keep k-5 out of trouble.

I miss them already!!! I am sure by the time I get use to them being gone they will be back again for another summer!

0 comments: