CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 4, 2010

Life moves at warp speed

Once school started we have been going no-stop. Time is flying by and it is now October. I am expectant and awaiting the next phase of life while I wait to see where life will lead us next. I am excited but also have mixed feelings. I love my girlfriends here in Utah. They have become my family. Without them I would have never survived the last three years. I depend on them, confide in them and share my life & family. I love them, they have become an extension of me. I adore you and you have made my life beautiful. You have laughed, cried and stalked with me! I would not be this person without you and the experiences we have shared! Every moment is like a snapshot in time making memory traces that I hope go into the long term memory! Are you laughing yet I am!

0 comments: