CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 29, 2010

Snow

Thanksgiving came and went now we have only 3 weeks till Christmas break. I have no idea where the time goes! The kids and I had a great week. I spent Thanksgiving night from 11pm to 5 am the next morning sitting in the DS line with my friend Sarah so that she could get more then one. We had fun shopping and talking and time went by fast. We spent Thanksgiving with our friends and families. It was fun everyone chipping in and making food.

Last night we had more snow so of course the kids went out to play and go sledding. I want them to enjoy it as much as they can because you never know where we will end up next. We may not have snow for awhile if we move somewhere hot!

I hope that you made the best of your Holiday and made some great memories with your family!