CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 2, 2008

7 Random things about me...

I was tagged by my beautiful friend Shanna so here we go:

  1. My mom needed a Rachel to go with her Rebekah and that is how I came to be.
  2. I am the youngest of six children.
  3. I have moved 43 times in my life and it seems to be a going trend still as an adult.
  4. I am a faithful friend once I love you, you are stuck with me for life no matter what!
  5. I know sign language.
  6. I love the colors green and orange something about them makes me happy.
  7. I am complex and easy going all at the same time...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm glad you played :)
Sorry to hear little man had his hand smashed! I'll call later or tomorrow,I'm still pretty congested.
When you comment on my blog you should sign in with you Blogger/Google account so that people can come visit you here :)
How are YOU feeling?
Sorry you had to talk to the Man yesterday :P LOL