CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 28, 2008

I need Momma

I need momma, has to be some of my favorite words ever...

I hear them when someone gets hurt.
When someone needs help.
When someone needs love.

These simple words remind me of the joy of being a mother to my four boys. It seems like whenever I have had a rough day, those simple words remind me of love.

I never wanted to be a mother until I met Kevin. Then I agreed to have four children. I never would have thought that I would have ended up having four boys. Even more astounding that I would not just like it, but fall in love with it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are one lucky mama to have such sweet boys. By luck I mean, damn you are one good mom! ;)
It's always such a pleasant thing to get to hang out with you. I promise I'll try to get better about hugging LOL :)
Thanks for lunch today - it's all Jet could tell the girls about today...I think he was rubbing it in that he got chips and they didn't.
OH! I found the cutest hair cut online that I'm going to do on him. It means growing it out, but at least it gives me hope about what to do with it once it's long.
Ok, well I can't wait till next Friday. Remember to get a couple pics viewable to me...I don't know why, just DO it already ;)

Later Homes...ROFL

Anonymous said...

You have no idea how much time and stress you saved me by teaching me the shift trick on the keyboard!! Thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

After giving it some thought, I think you'd be better off buying PS Elements instead of CS 2 or 3. I think it's more user friendly and I think you'd use it more than you ever would CS. CS has a steep learning curve too that would be a pain to start from scratch.
Buy the new Elements and I think it'll be perfect for you! ;)