CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 4, 2008

So excited...

So I leave for Maryland in 26 days! I get to see Court get married! I love that girl like she is my own. Plus, I get to catch up with all my east coast girlfriends. That is the hard thing about moving all the time. You have great friendships, but do not always get to see them as much as you would like! None the less they are some of the best friends you could ever ask for. Thank God for the Internet!

I am leaving for a retreat in Park City today. I am so ready to go shopping. Park City reminds me more of home. It is nice to get the small break from the kids and my husband is gracious enough to understand the time away only makes me a better mom and wife. I love getting to recharge.

Kallen is having a tough time. He comes up to me and says "mom I am going to miss you while you are in Park Cities". I love my four guys so much. They are a great group of boys that I hope will be wonderful dad's and husbands someday!

I hope that you all have a great weekend....

0 comments: