CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Do you ever wish it would just Rain?

Today I wish it would just rain. To help clear the cobwebs out of my head. So many things have been rumbling around in there lately. I know that if it would just rain it would help! I am not an overly emotional person, but sometimes a girl just needs a good cry. Maybe, that is what I need because I haven't had one in a long time. i feel the pressure building just waiting to erupt.

Yesterday was great we went fishing all day. When my second oldest thought no one was looking he was doing a little funny dance down the road. I sat for a long time and just watched him. What an amazing person he is! He is so crazy I often wonder what is going on in his head. He was jerking and moving, shaking his rump all over the place. You never know what he'll do I swear.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

If ya gotta cry, then damn woman, CRY! I'm sorry you're feeling down. You know what else helps? To write it down! I know you don't love to write...but at least it'll get the crap out of your head.
Did you catch any fish??