CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A Face Lift...

So my beautiful friend Shanna gave my blog a face lift. I love the new look! It is so me for those of you in the know! Good friends are hard to find and I was lucky to find this one when I first moved to Utah. Both our husbands work for the same company. She is a wonderful friend, a fabulous mother, she is always willing to give of herself and her time! For the last few weeks she has been helping me set up my flicker account and get all my pics transferred. That is a true friend!

So onto the next topic how do you deal with boys? They will do anything to make other boys laugh is this something that they grow out of? I have had a day today with K-1 and he hasn't even been home for an hour yet!

2 comments:

mitchells2000 said...

Love the new look... and I can't help you with the boys! :-) By the way, I looked up the meaning for my name and am posting it on my blog, too. It's almost exactly the same as yours. :-) Does it fit me?

Anonymous said...

So glad you like it! :)