CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Moments "Oh'dear"

Everyday is made up by moments... One of my moments last night was cutting the boys hair. Oh you will love this...

Korbin~ do I have to get my haircut?
Me~ Yes, Korbin you look like a pixie!
Korbin~ Oh' dear...

The whole time I am cutting this kids hair he is saying "Oh'dear I'm going to be bald"...

The boys I share my life with make it worth wild. Over the last few years they have taught me so much about myself. They have shown me who I want to be!

To see the world through the eyes of a child. Where everything is beautiful, safe, loving and kind.

I have been told several times this week that I have good boys, and how do I do that?
I am never sure how to answer that question. Lots of times I feel like I am not doing enough. Life is the best lesson that we can teach and our example is the best that we can give our children.

So my new answer is "I tell them this is not a democracy it is a hierarchy and I am the QUEEN, and all must obey the queen"! People seem more then a little shocked by this here in Utah. Which makes it all the more fun for me!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL he cracks me up!!