CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Where does my time go?

I have no idea how the days pass by so fast? Today I went to a boutique show with a friend from MOPs. Then we went to story time at the library and out to lunch. I then went shopping to pick a few items for a project I am working on and to Walmart for some staples (in this house that means Mexican food item). By then it was time to pick the oldest up from school. We get home do homework, laundry and play. Then I am off to dinner with Sarah and Carrie to talk about the next 2 upcoming MOPs events. The garage sale and another scrapbook night! I have also signed on to be the Director for Vacation Bible School this year.

I love VBS! I remember when I was kid and going to VBS. It is so much fun for the kids. They get to learn, do crafts, make treats, play games, watch plays and sing. It lasts for a week. This year it starts on my birthday (yeah). So it runs from July 28th to August 1st. It is like a mini day camp for kids. So we have a lot to do before then!

0 comments: