CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Someone tell me?

Please tell me where July has gone? In fourteen days I will be 33! The month has gone by so fast. I wish it would slow down some. Before I know it the boys will be off to school. The oldest will be in 2nd, then 1- in Kindergarten and the 3rd one in preschool. It will be K-4 and I at home he is turning 3. I think that he will be mad at me. Stuck at home with me while K-3 is at preschool 3 days a week and K-2 is at Kinder. I am sure I will not be as entertaining as he is accustom to. Being the youngest of 4 boys has it's perks. He knows all about Star Wars, how to play sports and how to get his way. The 3 older K's have spoiled him in his 3 years.

I love being the mom to 4 boys, the treat me like the Queen that I am! Adore everything that I say. i know this will be short lived someday they will notice girls!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know I shouldn't say this but it's really too bad I'm not going to be here when school starts. We could SPOIL our pre-schoolers to death!!!
Ahh well...we'll call and drive each other crazy during the days, no?
I'm glad you're having us over tomorrow!
C'ya then!!