CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Hello,hello again lallaalla

We hello friend! The in-laws are in town this week. It is so nice to have family again! Since we have not seen anyone for a year now. I was showing them all the pictures from the last year and noticing that most of the good times were spent with Shanna and the gang. I miss them, I hope that they are loving Texas. We are planning a trip down next summer to hang out with them and my best friend Silvia. Today my mother-in-law and I are going to see Mama Mia. In Utah no one really does anything on Sunday's so it is a nice time to get out when there are no crowds! The boys are going fishing with Papa and daddy.

Last week was a blur. I was the director for Vacation Bible School and the week just flew by. With 100 kids what do you expect. It was a lot of fun, the boys had a ton of crafts when they came home.

I was lucky enough to score some school year kits by Becky Higgins. Angela had called me because she had gotten a hold of some. I was so excited. Thanks Angela you are fabulous for thinking of me!

Well I will post some pics soon! Hope your day is great!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you too!
Can't wait to see the pics ;)