CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 23, 2009

How did I get here?

It seems like only yesterday this year started and now it is almost over. Summer flew by me and I didn't even notice and now winter is upon us. As I approach the birth of our fifth child, I still wonder how did I get here to this place? I will soon have a 9,8,6 and 5 year old and a new baby. With so many uncertainties in life, I still am amazed at the human ability to expand the heart and allow love for one more person in. I know this will be a new adventure being the mother of a daughter, I am excited about the possibilities! Even though I never thought I would be here . It seems like the boys are growing at warp speed and soon I will wake up and they will be gone. Time just keeps marching on. You have those moments that you wish you could just bottle and keep forever. The faces they make, the sound of their laughs, the way they smell after playing in the leaves, the sweet kisses and hugs they give you. I hope they never grow out of cuddling and telling me they love me. I adore being their mother, every painstaking moment at times.

0 comments: