CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

karen

Karen and I meet on a whim I called about some stamping products and she came over to show me a catalogue. We ended up talking half the night and then made plans to get I children together. We spent four years together and still talk quit a bit not as much as either one of us would like. you see Karen does not like to talk on the phone. I have always had privilege of being the one person she will talk to on the phone other then her sister Chrissy.

Karen is light hearted, funny, always on your side, compassionate and loves sports more then most men. Seriously she listens to sports radio in the car and no matter what sport it is on TV it is on in the background. She never misses a score. When my husband was at work and wanted to know something sports related he would ask me to call Karen and find out!

Even though we are far apart now when ever I talk to her we pick up right where we left off! I love that about Karen she is very even-kill.

1 comments:

Karen said...

love and miss ya girl!! you've got me in tears here! it was so great to talk the other day!! definitely right about the phone - nothing changed there. :) I'll buzz you later this week - promise.