CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Silvia

Silvia is my longest relationship. We became friends by chance or fate. I was living in Fort Worth in an apartment complex and she was living there also. Though we would talk and make nice when we would see each other we really didn't know each other yet.

We were both in horrible relationships and making choices about them. We both decided to leave around the same time. We exchanged addresses and went our separate ways.

I started writing her and she was writing back. This is where intimate relationship happened. When you take a pen and put it to paper and pour out your soul for the other to read. This went on for several years, then talking on the phone and visiting one another once or twice a year.

Silvia is beautiful, thoughtful, talented, intense and emotional. She is my person the one who has always been there and is always there. She is the person that can tell you my emotion when I have no words. She is my heart without her there would be no me. She is my confident I love her immensely.

I could go on for days about her but I will leave you with that!

0 comments: