CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Missing things the way they were...

Today I find myself missing things the way they were. Wanting to here his voice and talk about my week. So instead we hung up the outside Christmas lights. Here in Utah you have to get them up before the snow comes.

Last week was a blur, everyday had lots of tasks and I think I only completed 1/2 of them on any given day. This week does not hold to much yet and I hope that I can keep it that way! I just need to clean and organize. I need to not want to just sleep and just get things done! I hope that your week holds promise of a brighter tomorrow along with mine.

1 comments:

Sonia said...

I wish things were the way they were too. I miss you.
We are plannig a trip for January so get ready!!!!