CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 16, 2009

Rollin' with the Punches

I have always been a when life gives you lemons make lemonade kind of girl...
To make the best out of every situation and not take myself to seriously...
It has served me well and I am bound and determined to not let this time in my life change me to much... We all need to change and I am always looking for ways to improve, I by no means am perfect and have alot of imperfections.

But to let others decided what you need to change is not an option for me. I keep it pretty real with myself. I see the good, the bad and the ugly about me. I daily take myself to task on things and have always been intropective of this subject matter.

I do not think it is up to others to define us, or on how they see us. I realize that at times all our vision can be impared because of situations with others. We think that we see to the heart of the matter when really all we see is our own pride. Pride that is a terrible thing to have though we all do at times.

Since I was very young I have kept journals and I have the ability to look back over mylife and see things from a different point of view. I know the things that I have struggled with in my past and the things that I am working on now.

I do not want to judge others though at times I know I am guilty. Though I do not think it fair to just sit and point at a person and pick at their faults without looking at my own. Every man is justified in his own eyes, any man who says that he is without sin the word does not abide in! Strong and powerful words in my life.

I try to lay my life on the altar and stay as broken as glass, but sometimes just sometimes I get sick of being walked on!

0 comments: