CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 6, 2009

Searching

Well, the rain is starting to fall. I am ready for this season of my life to be over. To get past the loss of my father, the feelings of being overwhelmed being so far away from my mother. Even though I try not to think about it, because it makes me crazy I still do! Just missing the comfort of home and trying to be content is wearing me down. There are bright moments to being here. I have meet some really good friends ones that i know I will have forever. Even thought some have moved away and are experiencing life on a grand scale they are still close! (wink wink you know who you are).

I know I need to get out of this place that I am in and I know once the sun starts to shine I will feel better. The hard part will be going home for a month then coming back and waiting to find out if we move, where we move to and when we move.

It is not something that happens overnight and it is a long process.

You never know what can happen. The last 4 years have been a long difficult growing process and I am still finding my way through alot of it. But, the end result I am sure will be well worth it.

0 comments: