CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 12, 2009

7 Years Ago Today

Seven years ago today I became a mother for the second time at 10:06 a.m. I had my 2nd son K-2. I was induced to have you early so that we could move to Maryland. You were born with great ease. The day we went home form the hospital Daddy and Papa left to find a house for us to live in Maryland and Mimi and I went home and started packing. We headed out on the 23 hour drive when you were only 2 weeks old. The first few weeks you slept alot. Then you screamed for the next year!

When I look at you I often see so much of myself. That can serve you well or be to your own demise! You are strong willed, do not care about others opinions of you, you have a wild imagination, to those you love you are the faith fullest of friends. There are so many things I love about you, you always make me laugh, you drive me crazy more then not, you are always up to something!

I am so glad that I get to be your mother everyday! You never cease to amaze me, though I know I am in for a wild ride and pray that I can keep you grounded, give you all the tools you need to succeed I love you more and more everyday!

So I hope that the next seven are just as great as the last!

1 comments: