CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Friends

There are these women in my life that I love more then life it's self. No matter what distance may separate you from them, or how long it has been since you talked last. You can pick up right where you left off. They are constant, low-maintenance, fun loving friends. They will laugh with you, cry with you, be there for you in any way they can. I miss them most of the time and think of them often. Most of them are people who still live in places that I left. We became friends in many ways most of them have children my kids ages. They still know and understand what phase of life I am in. Most important they love me for our differences and accept me just the way I am. They make up a big part of my life and I am so glad that they have shared there families and lives with us!

1 comments:

Karen said...

it was great talking to you the other day girl - miss you!! I've got the bedding washed - just need to get it boxed and it'll be on its way to you! :) love ya girl!!