CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Slush is falling from the sky!

As the rain and snow mix together, it can not decided rather to snow or rain today! The perfect day to stay home and clean house. With 5 bathrooms and 5 loads of laundry calling my name I am sure today will be productive! The boys are of playing video games and my husband is watch the travel channel his new favorite Man VS. Food he watches it every chance he gets. I am sure he dreams of being able to eat at all of these places and try there food challenge. It's crazy I tell ya.

I am hoping to get back to the gym next week. I had to take the week off after an injury to my calf and I just don't feel as good not going! It breaks up my day and gives me time for girl talk, since I go with a friend of mine.

Lately I find myself dream of where we will live next and who even knows where that will be. But, with 233 days till he can start applying time is going by fast for me. My summer is planned.

1st the boys and I will go home to Oklahoma and Texas for a month. Then when we return swimming lessons for the 1st two weeks of July, then a trip to Red River at the end of July, back to school at the end of August then only a month till the day he can start looking for a new area.

Utah hasn't been all bad, we have made some great friends some I am sure will be with us forever. It has been a learning experience for me and the kids and that is always welcomed by me. I always seek new ways to grow as a person.

So here is to the clock ticking and me looking forward to moving hopefully closer to home, somewhere anywhere!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to give me exact dates (you know you love that I PLAN) for when you're coming so I can be prepared ;)

lvs2dance said...

OH...I am sad to think about you moving, even if it is in 233 some-odd-days away. It was fun seeing you the other night, even if you did keep stealing the example! LOL

Sonia said...

LOL! Mike likes that show too.
I can't wait to see you guys again, I hope you can squeeze some Tubiolo time this summer, we will have so much fun!
Red River....we always talked about going there together, remember? Maybe this summer we can make it happen.
I hope you move back here!! That would be so great!
Okay, 5 bathrooms...I am so sorry! I only have three and I'm ready to close one or two off!!!
Talk to you soon:)