CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 12, 2008

It is sooo COLD...

Today is the gym, then Polar Express with the boys ! It will be fun K-3 has a friend in preschool whose family owns a train and they do a Polar Express thing so we are going. I am renting movies making homemade Chicken soup and finishing some shopping for the Party at our house on Sunday for the management staff at the blue shop! Tomorrow it is suppose to snow then snow most of the week! I am not in love with the cold and miss the 62 degree weather in Texas right now. I wish we could go to the park and play, or go to the dollar movies with Shanna and make cookies. So as you are warm with the sunshine on your skin think of me freezing with cracked skin on my hands!

I will try to post some pics later of the train ride if it does not get canceled, but it is raining ice right now!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You always say you'll post pics then you NEVER do. Don't disappoint me Miss Rachel!