CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 19, 2008

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow

Yes, I know most of you are not covered in snow, but here in Utah it just keeps acomin'. Today we are getting another round this afternoon and it is rated at a 4 out of a scale of 1-5. Sounds like fun huh? So does 2 degrees tonight! No not really, I would much rather have 75 and playing at the park with a picnic!

Tonight is the 1st night of the Christmas play "Hark" it is a 1930's radio broadcast. The boys are in it and it runs for 3 days. I am the hospitality director this year. It has been fun, but I am ready for the show to get on the road. Next week My husbands brother and his family are coming in from Oklahoma to spend a White Christmas here in Utah with us. i am looking forward to having family around and the boys are geeked up to have cousins. I know they have always had them, but because out of our almost 9 years of marriage we have only lived by family for 18months of it! So they are super excited to have them here.

In case I do not write very much over the next week. May your Christmas be Merry and Bright and may all your Christmas's be white!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

*sigh* I think we could recite each other's VM verbatum, right? Well, know that I'm missing you and I'm glad you have family coming, that the boys are 'geeked up' (LOL) and that you'll have an old fashioned Christmas complete with a radio show - wish I could come watch it with you ;)

Merry Christmas Miss Rachel!