CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 22, 2008

Today

Today the snow has fallen all day. Not sure if it plans on stopping. I have not been very productive even though I should be since we have company coming in. I have gone shopping in the snow, screamed like a maniac at my children and the way that they clean up after themselves. What is it about picking up is it a concept that they cannot grasp because they are boys? Or, is it much more sinister is it my fault because I have done a bad job at teaching them. not sure which. I have had several cups of coffee and am still in my funk. I am so not in the Christmas spirit and it is sad because it is normally my favorite time of year. This year I guess I don't have much to celebrate maybe next year will be better. I feel bad for the boys having such a crazy mom who cries for no reason and is all yelling about things. Hope the in-laws are not expecting to much because I don't have much to give. God this is depressing! yuk

0 comments: